Get in touch

Job Search

Search for Teaching Jobs in England

Tag: General


What is the General Teaching Council for England? As an Overseas trained teacher do I need to sign up with them? As an overseas trained teacher you are able to teach in the UK for a four-year period. If you intend to continue teaching in the UK...

Tags: Teach in England, Teach in the UK, British Passports, Teacher Services, Protocol Education, Protocol Education Travel Evenings, Australian Federal Police Checks, General Teaching Council, Facebook

Category: Teach in the UK

Read: What teachers have been asking us this week.....

Protocol Education Blog

OCTOBER 2017 | "Your teaching agency needs to be transparent"
Jacqui is an Aussie teacher who has just returned from her 2 years in the UK. She got in touch with Mitch from the Sydney office and has been able to...
Read More

AUGUST 2017 | Aussie Dollar vs British Pound
Mitch Jones is Protocol Education’s NSW-based consultant working with Australian teachers in their move to the UK. In his latest blog he chats...
Read More

JUNE 2017 | Taking a long term approach to teaching
Alyce is an Aussie Primary teacher who took part in our September 2016 round of 'Interviews with a UK Principal.' Rather than start her role...
Read More

MAY 2017 | Been to London, Bought the T-Shirt, Back in Sydney
Brad is an Aussie teacher who has just returned to Sydney after spending nearly 2 years living and teaching with Protocol in London! Fair to say he’s...
Read More

A Teacher's Journey to London
Stephanie is a teacher originally from Canada, and in this latest blog she wants to give some advice (and hopefully inspiration) to other teachers from...
Read More